Monday 15 October 2012

Production Log

After deciding on the magazine name, I then had to consider the design and colour of it. I looked at the website 'dafont' in which you can actually download any font that is on the website and use it. I chose the font called 'bebas nueue' which is very big and bold and stands out. This would work effectively for my magazine and highlight the title. I then decided to continue using this font throughout the whole magazine. I believe that this font would also be easily recognisable so despite the fact the images would change per issue, the name would stay the same so readers can easily see it rather than searching through it.

As I wasn't entirely sure of my colour scheme whilst creating my magazine name, I left it in black as this would be one colour i'd use throughout. When putting the font in black on my magazine, I found it actually looked quite good so I left it as it is. However, dependant on the picture, this could change issue to issue as you can see in other magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment