Thursday 11 October 2012

Name Ideas




















I began thinking of name ideas for my magazine, as you can see below I started off by doing a mind map with 'Music' in the middle and any words that I thought were associated with Music I stemmed off of the bubble. Some of which were gigs, festivals, artists and genres all with many others coming off of them. I decided to stick with 'Idiosync' which comes from the word 'Idiosyncratic' meaning that someone that is quite peculiar, unique and almost not 'normal'. I chose this because my magazine would appeal to those, like myself, that do not have one set genre of music they always listen to; therefore, my magazine will be unique and different: idiosyncratic.
After choosing the name, I had to find a suitable font and colour.  Although I have four colours set out already in my plan, this may change after I have done my photo shoot as I plan to match the house colours of the magazine to the colours my model wears. Similarly, the font I use may change as well as I look into Photoshop tutorials I could use to make the text look more effective as it is one of the most important elements of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment