Tuesday 9 October 2012

Production Log

This week I have been working on various different things. For the tasks that I can complete at home, I am because it allows me a lot more time at school to complete tasks that I need various different software for. So, I created my mood board. This comprises of many different images all put into one that cover areas of my magazine such as artists, features, the style etc.

I used images such as a BRIT award, festival images, festival line ups, musical notes, amps, instruments etc. I tried to cover as many different aspects as possible which made it look very full and interesting to look at. This would hopefully help people to get a feel of my magazine and what it will be like.

In one of my double periods this week, Me, Alfie, Amy and Faye decided to do some analysis'. We took a camera and printed off 4 different styles/genres of magazine front covers and went down into the hall. We set up a stand that we would put each front cover on and Faye filmed as we discussed them. As well as discussing each individual front cover, we also compared some to highlight the  differences in each magazine genre. We then chose our favourites and explained the reasoning for this.

After all the filming was complete, we were able to upload this to Adobe Premiere and edit it together so it was ready to post to our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment