Wednesday 23 January 2013

Production Log

In today's lesson, I decided to get some audience data that I could use whilst creating my magazine. In order to do this, I thought up 8 questions which would cover most things in my magazine and things that would be helpful for me to work on.

These included:
1- Do you use social networking sites?
2- Online or print magazine?
3- Would you download an app?
4- Monthly or weekly magazine?
5- What sort of competitions would you want to enter? 
6- Would you subscribe to a magazine?
7- What freebies would you want to receive?
8- Overall, what do you want from a magazine?

I used a camera from the media department and went into one of the classrooms that was free and set up a white background. I got some classmates- a variety of boys, girls and from different social groups- to answer my questions of what they would like to see in a magazine; I can then incoporate these into my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment