Sunday 18 November 2012

Production Log

I am currently working on bits and bobs from my photoshoot. I decided to create a video for my photoshoot; whilst doing my photoshoot I set up a seperate camera to the side which filmed me taking the photos. I also got Alfie to take some photos of me taking the photos. I then compiled all of this along with some of the final photos and made a video on Adobe Premiere. This allowed me to add effects, slow up and down the action and import the files really easily. Moreover, I could then easily export this so I could post it onto my blog.

As well as the video, I have made a PowerPoint Presentation on the costumes and props used. This is an essential element to not only my photoshoot, but my magazine aswell and it all had to be taken in careful consideration. After completing my powerpoint, I uploaded it to Scribd which is a document hosting website which allows me to convert it so I can easily blog it.

No comments:

Post a Comment