Thursday 13 September 2012

Production Log


10th September 2012 we continued to finish our school magazines and also set up our blogs for both Mr Fisher (Coursework) and Mr Daley (Exam). Our blogs were made on www.blogger.com which allows us to post documents, texts, pictures, videos, prezis etc which will make it much easier when using different types of multimedia for our independent research. Also, it will keep all of my work much more organised as I can add labels to show different type of posts and different pages to separate it even further. At the end of the unit, I will have loads and loads of different posts explaining what I’ve done in every lesson, various pictures, research and all of my coursework. Blogger helps as it will keep all of my work together and organised and also very modernized with this generation.
This is my GCSE blog which I hope my a-level one will look like once I’ve added appropriate backgrounds, posts and pages.

After setting up my blog briefly, I continued working on my magazine and managed to get the front cover finished however as it was only a single lesson I didn’t have time to do much else! I will come in during my frees and spare time to complete my contents page as well. As its for the school, I had to think about what colour attract not only both sexes, but for a wide age range from 11-18 year olds. Blues and yellows (the Haydon school colour) seemed appropriate and not to childish, nor old or girly nor boyish so it appeals to all! I’ll also use as many photos as I can from what we took to ensure every page is entertaining and good to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment