Wednesday 5 December 2012

Production Log

In today's lesson we had a 'think bank'. We borrowed some bean bags and all sat round in the class to discuss ideas for our magazines and also sell lines.

Within this lesson I began to create further possible sketches of all my pages which makes it easier whilst designing my actual magazine. As there were others around me, I was able to ask them for their opinion and give me ideas as to ways in which I could develop my magazine further so it's overall effectiveness improves.

We also began to think of sell lines to go in our contents and on the front cover. Again, by already creating these, it became easier for the actual design. These included things such as freebies, reviews, interviews etc. These were then split into four sections being:
On the cover
Regulars
Features
and, Cover story to allow easy navigation throughout the magazine.

Once these were all written down, I typed them up. Something else I decided to consider was a QR code, this highlights the idea of new media and makes my magazine more interactive for a reader. This QR code would then link directly to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment